Mandate of Welfare Committee
- Investigate, inquire into, and report on all matters relating to the individual and collective welfare of the members of the County Assembly.
- Study the programmes and policy objectives of the County Assembly Service Board pertaining to members welfare and their effectiveness.
- Investigate and inquire into all matters relating to the general welfare of members as it may deem necessary and as may be referred to them by the County Assembly.
- Receiving and considering views of members on the services and facilities provided for their benefit and well-being.
- Make reports and recommendations to the County Assembly as often as possible including recommendation of proposed programmes and activities for the well-being of members.
The committee has produced the following reports:
|1.||Hon. Maureen K. Nyaga||Chairperson|
|2.||Hon. Paul Muchangi||V/Chairperson|
|3.||Hon. Terry Mbuchi||Member|
|4.||Hon. Maurice Macharia||Member|
|5.||Hon. Muriithi Kiura||Member|
|6.||Hon. Duncan Mbui||Member|
|7.||Hon. Job Itumo||Member|
Second Assembly committee produced the following reports:
|1||Hon. Kinyua Rose Ruguru||Chairperson|
|2||Hon. Paul Muchangi Njiru||Vice Chairperson|
|3||Hon. Fredrick Mugendi Gatumu||Member|
|4||Hon. Robert Njiru Ireri||Member|
|5||Hon. Sicily Ruguru Njiru||Member|
|6||Hon. Mbui Duncan Ireri||Member|
|7||Hon. Gatumu John Gichovi||Member|